Our mission is to improve the quality of life for all the people who use our service by providing and delivering the highest standard of care and social housing.
We aim to achieve our mission by:
- Providing residential accommodation and sheltered housing.
- Providing a home care service for adults in need.
- Regular reassessment of the services we provide in the light of the views of everyone we deal with.
- Committing ourselves to showing our staff how to do their jobs well and giving them ongoing support and encouragement in their ever changing roles.
- Providing the services of a Chaplain who will ensure that pastoral care is available assisted by ministers from other denominations where this is appropriate.